Love London? This blog will remind you why.

Welcome in. Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy a little bit of London with Molly and Berts (cup of Rosie and choice of biscuits optional).

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Wigging Out!


Though it looks like an abandoned building, I believe this place is for real - discretely making wigs for the entertainment industry and private clients.

It's now the 'last man standing' in the block as the buildings on either side have been torn down to make way for who knows what.

I used to wonder if it was one of the infamous 'front' buildings that covered for MI5 as I never, ever see anyone going in or out, and the whole shop front is so completely covered in thick dust and cobwebs that it looks like something out of a set for a kids' Disney movie.

Either way it's a classic bit of London oddness and tickles my fancy every time I cycle past!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think...