Love London? This blog will remind you why.

Welcome in. Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy a little bit of London with Molly and Berts (cup of Rosie and choice of biscuits optional).

Friday 11 September 2009

Welcome to Molly and Berts: Let me introduce myself


I'm one half of the husband and wife design team behind Molly and Berts. Our products celebrate London in all its crazy glory, from cockney rhyming slang to historical figures, all with our own tongue-in-cheek twist.

I've wanted to start this blog for so long - I'm delighted it's happening at last. I see things in London every day that I want to share, so expect all kinds of quirkiness - photos of things that catch my eye, news of happenings in London, links to interesting London related stuff, and of course news from Molly and Berts.

Please help me out, and add any comments, ideas, London stories and pictures. We love your feedback, so let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think...